Sunday, October 24, 2010

More From the Mountain Trip

So after we got off the bus and walked through town we got to the entrance of the National Park.  Lots of stuff to see before we even got to the gates.
Cool statues before we entered the park.

Pretty view.

Checking out the map.

Down a shady path.

YOU ARE HERE.

Wonder what these markers say.  Darren thinks it is probably along the line of "Please stay on the path".

Entrance to the park.

The boys at the entrance.

I love the colors on these pagodas.

Buildings through the trees.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I never really thought about Korea being particularly mountainous...great photos!

Helmka Family said...

Beautiful photos!
Thanks for sharing!
Karen

Melanie said...

You take the best photos, Jen! Gorgeous!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...