1. the color of the leaves when they change
2. jeans and sweatshirt weather
3. pumpkin patches (although I don't think we will see any here)
4. Halloween and Trick-or-Treating
5. that crispness in the air when you go outside and the smell of burning wood
I think Fall is one of my favorite seasons.
As promised I got some pictures edited from our trip to Mt Songnisan. These are the walk from the bus station to the National Park. We had to stop and take pictures of the waterfall. It was very pretty. I also love all the colors of the towns here in Korea.
By the way, the water fall was fake. As I was taking pictures of Evan with the flowers I saw the pump and tubing. But it was pretty! :)








8 comments:
That's a really great collection of photos!
Beautiful photos!
And I'm happy fall is here too!
such great pics jen! looks beautiful over there!
Very pretty photos! Fake or not the waterfall was beautiful.
TFS!
Karen
That's pretty funny that someone would put a fake waterfall in a park.. weird!
Great pics, and I would have never known the waterfall was fake, LOL!
What fun photographs! Love them!
xx
Loves,
K
looks like a fun adventure!
Post a Comment