Saturday, October 30, 2010

Storybook Character Parade and Spooky Hallow

At school before dismissal the kids got to wear their storybook character costumes and parade around family housing.  They all looked so cute, I was very impressed by some of the homemade costumes -- one of my favorites was Wall-E!

Well here are my two Harry Potters!  They enjoyed themselves parading around family housing for all the parents and older kids.










And afterward I tried to catch a couple of shots of them alone in their costumes.  Check out my posers!







Friday night on post the units all set up their SPOOKY HALLOW.  I don't know why I can't say that without trying to sound spooky, I think I really just like the word spooky.  The kids got tons of candy (and they still have to trick or treat on Sunday!!) and little trinkets and had a blast running around.




Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...