Friday, October 01, 2010

World Card Making Day

October 2nd was deemed World Card Making Day and as a person with way too much scrapbooking supplies I decided to play along with some challenges at Studio Calico and use up some extras from a kit I have been using and using and it doesn't seem like it will ever end!


WCD#2 = Use a Studio Calico stamp.  I used the clock stamp from the Whodunit? kit.
 
WCD#3 = Use a sketch.  I used the polaroid Quickutz die and Martha Stewart butterfly stamp and punch.

WCD#1 = Use up scraps from a kit.  Scraps from the July 2010 Continental kit with the letters from the December 2009 kit thrown on too!

WCD = Make any kind of card.  More scraps from Continental on this one and some extras from a box on my desk.

2 comments:

Helmka Family said...

FABulous cards!
TFS!
Karen

Mel H. said...

And you claim you can't make cards...ya big fibber, LOL!!!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...