Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Scrapbooking Oct 6th

Another layout from a challenge.  This time from scrapally at Studio Calico.  She challenged us to use something from a kit that we really didn't like.  For me it was that Dear Lizzy flower ribbon.  It is pretty but you've seen my pages and flowery ribbon isn't really my thing but I found this picture of Shalmar and I and well it is something I could make girly work on. 

Studio Calico August 2010 Summer Camp kit and add ons used in this one plus some letter stickers from an older kit.  I cut the ribbon up into strips and sewed it down onto a sheet of matching paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah! jen!! this is gorgeous. you need to submit it somewhere!!!

Mel H. said...

Love it! I wouldn't know what to do with that ribbon either!!

Melanie said...

This looks fabulous, Jen! I love how you stitched the flowery ribbon!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...