Sunday, October 31, 2010

Layouts from October

I did these two last month but didn't get them posted at all.  Wanted to share them here before I stuck them in an album.  :)

This first one I did for ScrapAttackScrapbooking's Scrap Pink event but I didn't get it done before the time.  It was for the sketch challenge that Lauri posted.  I pulled out some old stuff for this one.  Paper is from Basic Grey, Stampin Up, Crate Paper, Scenic Route and American Crafts.

And this second one is just a random layout that I did, I used my Quickutz Polaroid die to make a backdrop for the picture and used up a bunch of letter stickers and rub ons from some past Studio Calico kits!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

These are wonderful!

milkcan said...

I'm loving the type work on the second layout! That
big
big
big
is so cool!

Helmka Family said...

Awesome layouts, Jen!
TFS!
Karen

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...