Thursday, October 21, 2010

We are still here.

We all still alive and kicking just been a busy couple of weekends and I haven't had much of a chance to get my pictures off the camera.  Here is one though of the boys.  We went to Mt Songnisan a couple of weekends ago and hiked up part of a mountain.  It was beautiful and the boys had a lot of fun.  I would love to go back again now when the trees are really starting to turn colors but I don't know if it will happen or not.

This is the boys sitting outside the public restroom (which is another story for another post) eating their Korean gummy bears while waiting for the tour group to get organized to go.
I have tomorrow morning "off", Darren is going to take the kids to school and I am going to try to work on getting some more posted later on but I wanted everyone to know we were still here and having fun!

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...