Thursday, June 05, 2008

Last Day of School!! ((aka -- I'm a first grade mom now!!))

Before we left for school I got a couple of pictures in front of the front door just like on the first day of school so we can look back and see how he has changed. He is definitely not the chubby faced baby I sent there last August.


Here is Ian doing his talent for our little Talent Show we put on for the Turtle Class's last day of school party. He is pretty quiet but he sang "If You're Happy & You Know It". He sings it well but hasn't learned to project yet so turn up your volume.


Some other pictures from the party!! The whole Turtle Class on the last day!!Goofing around for the camera!!
Getting some directions before the fun begins!! She read them a story about the last day of school. Almost made me cry. I guess she read a very similar story on the first day of school about the same group of kids so it was cute that she had a book for the end of the year too.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Fun stuff.....summer's starting!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...