Saturday, June 21, 2008

Birthday at the Bowling Alley





Ian's friend also turned 6 this week and invited Ian to come to his birthday party at the bowling alley. Ian had a blast. He even rolled a STRIKE!! Ian picked out his friend's present all by himself and he loved it!! I guess his friend plays the original version of the game Operation and Ian picked him out the HULK version!!

8 comments:

liz mataraza said...

bowling is so much fun! i love that my oldest enjoys it so much. sounds like a great party!

Anonymous said...

cute!! love these pics in b&w!!

Catherine said...

Looks like it was a really fun time and WTG with the strike!!

Lacey said...

Tell Ian, congrats on his strike!!

Toni said...

cute pics Jen!

Anita said...

Woo hoo! Way to go on that strike!

Melanie said...

The photo of the two of them looks really cool and timeless in the B&W!

Emma said...

Great photos - glad it was a fun time.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...