Ian offically has been "graduated" or promoted to the first grade today!! He recieved a completion certificate from Kindergarten, a certificate for having commendable attendance (he only missed 2 days all year) and a certificate of Citizenship for having provided an excellent example of the 7 pillars of Character. I have a to say I am pretty proud!! Here are some pictures!!Monday, June 02, 2008
There's a GRADUATE in the house!!!
Ian offically has been "graduated" or promoted to the first grade today!! He recieved a completion certificate from Kindergarten, a certificate for having commendable attendance (he only missed 2 days all year) and a certificate of Citizenship for having provided an excellent example of the 7 pillars of Character. I have a to say I am pretty proud!! Here are some pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...


10 comments:
Look at your little man! He looks all growed up!!!! *sniff*
what a cute kiddo! congrats ian!!!
Congrats to the grad!
so cute!! I remember those days!! Congratulations!!
so sweet! congrats!
Your son is so CUTE! :-)
Congrats to Ian!
Your little guy is just adorable! Lots of success for one so young, too. Congratulations.
Awwww! Congratulations to Ian and his parents! :)
Well congratulations little dude and very well done. You boy is so cute. You must be a proud mama. My little boy also graduated to 1st grade yesterday. ;) They grow up so fast done they.
Post a Comment