Sunday, June 15, 2008

Speed I Am Speed!!


Wait wrong race car movie right? That was Lightning McQueen. Ian got to open up his birthday presents from Grandma and Grandpa K tonight. We sat in front of the computer again and video teleconferenced so they could see him open his gift and it was really cute because mom put a bunch of clothes and books on top of the "gift" at the bottom and those got thrown out and over his sholder just like they were packing material.
He loved his Speed Racer race track and cars though and I looked through the 1st Grade book they got him and I think that will be really good for him this summer. I can't wait to see how he does with Math. The boys asked all night long 'Can we build the race track?' but I didn't have any D cell batteries to make it work so we will be heading out to Walmart this morning for some of those. But thank you again Grandma and Grandpa K, Ian really likes his presents. He plans on wearing the cool shirt with the helicopters on it to his party tonight.

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...