Here are some of the cool things that I got for my birthday today. Hubby got me this camera strap from Crumpler from the boys for my big camera.
He also got me the bigger bag than the one that I originally wanted. I got the 7 million dollar home for my camera and supplies. In dark red!! :)
And my sister knowing just how much I love this author got me her newest book. Thanks Sally, I will let you borrow it after I am done if you want to read it.
The boys and I went to Red Lobster and ate WAY TOO MUCH. They both had crab legs (but shared it with me) and I had shrimp (which they shared with me too). We also had lobster egg rolls and didn't even have room for dessert!! We might have to stop and get ice cream after gymnastics tonight.
Now I am just waiting for 2 o'clock. My friend left me a message on my door to be ready to go out shortly after 2, that she had a surprise and she would take care of everything!! I love surprises!! I can't wait and I will let you know what it is later!!
9 comments:
sounds like a terrific birthday so far!! Glad you are having a good time, can't wait to hear what the surprise is/was!!
happy happy bday jen!!!
Happy Birthday Jen! Glad to hear everyone's treating you like the QUEEN!
Sounds like a wonderful day, enjoy your surprise!!
Happy birthday, girl! Love the gifts you got and 35 was my favorite year. Pretty soon I'm going to have to start lying about my age so I can stay 35 forever!
Happy birthday!! And yes, 40 is the new 30. :)
Happy Birthday! You got some great gifts! Hope you enjoy your evening.
OK, Old lady, I'll have a walker and a cane fedex'd to you for your birthday! LOL! Sounds like it was a great one to me!
Glad you had a happy day - you deserve it!
Post a Comment