Saturday, June 14, 2008

So You Think You Can Scrap


I have been playing in this little contest with my partner Lacey over at the ScrapShanty and this is my layout from last week which was week one. I had to lift one of Lacey's layouts. Her's was still much better than my lift but at least we both made it to round 2.

6 comments:

liz mataraza said...

those ducks are so cute! sorry they attacked you, but the whole story is quite funny!

i see that you hang out at scrapshanty. one of the gals (Katrina) on the DT (and i think she runs the whole show over there) lives right next to me! we used to play bunco together.

small world!

Sweet Peripety said...

That's a sweet l/o. Hey...I really like your banner. Cute pic!!

Sharie said...

Way to scrap those Christmas pictures! I really like this layout and the design is really cool!

lisa said...

What a story about the ducks!!! I LOVE that LO, simple design that I could lift and I {♥} your pp!! Gonna check your progress in the contest out too! Counting the days til October!! Miss you!

Lacey said...

Oh, whatever...LOL! Your LO is fab!

Treighsie said...

totally awesome layout, I may need to scraplift it!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...