Thursday, June 19, 2008

Superfriends in Action

I don't know why the video stopped working, I got it to work again in another post. They are watching themselves on the big screen tv and dancing to a mix on iTunes. We have our computer hooked up to the tv and the video camera that we use to VTC with family is hooked up to it (and I found the record feature).

5 comments:

Heather said...

How cute! Love the costumes! What are they watching? My son thought it was a great video!

jillconyers said...

Fun video :) It's amazing how much fun kids have with costumes even as they get older.

Janet said...

They're really adorable in those costumes! Priceless footage! :-)

Sandra Collins said...

adorable

Kristii said...

Those costumes are so cute!! I Love seeing kids have fun!!! As Janet said, "priceless"!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...