
Ian got to open up another present today, this one from Grandma and Grandpa M. They got him a Bradley(?? mommy speak = tank) and a couple of guys to play with. He is truly fasicinated by the army and is always talking about how his friends and him play World War 2 outside at recess. I just don't get the playing World War 2? Why World War 2? Couldn't they just all be army guys and run around and stuff without having to classify which war they are actually playing? What makes World War 2 so much better than playing World War 1? I guess you just have to be a boy to get it. I don't care if he plays, we don't have guns in the house and I never bought them any but it seems like it is just an inherited thing that boys do because they will make guns out of Lego's if they need them for something.
I guess I should be happy because at least when they all play World War 2 they are all on the same side and aren't pretending to shoot at each other, they are shooting at the aliens, cause you know that was who we fought in World War 2. Boys have got a lot to learn when they finally start teaching them history in school!! :) But anyways, thanks Grandma and Grandpa M for the tank and guys, Ian really likes it and is sharing nicely with Evan. They are upstairs as I type this shooting at the Star Wars droids.
5 comments:
My son would absolutely flip if he got a present like that! How cool!
LOL, you are so funny. Such a cute photo.
You're too funny, Jen! That DOES look like a very cool present for a big 6-year-old boy, though! :)
Too funny! I'm glad someone is fighting all the aliens for the protection of the human race!
yay, gggooooo army!! hehe
Post a Comment