retired SAHM trying to fill the time
OMG, Jen, Don and I are both totally loving this. I was laughing so hard that Don had to come and watch.The CHA, CHA, CHA, is the very best.
ROTFLOL :) Thanks for your adorable sons! Who knew dancing around in a costume could be so entertaining?
OMG, they're so adorable, Jen! The dancing is cute, but the dancing in costume is hilarious! :)
Loved the dancing. I'm going to have to get my video camera out more. It's definitely worth it for moments like this. The chop chop robot is hilarious.
Everything is just too precious Jen! I'm glad you all had such fun!
ha! they are SO cute!! :)
LOL! the robot-looking walk is priceless! too funny!
Emma loved watching this with me. The boys look so cute and serious!
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
8 comments:
OMG, Jen, Don and I are both totally loving this. I was laughing so hard that Don had to come and watch.
The CHA, CHA, CHA, is the very best.
ROTFLOL :) Thanks for your adorable sons! Who knew dancing around in a costume could be so entertaining?
OMG, they're so adorable, Jen! The dancing is cute, but the dancing in costume is hilarious! :)
Loved the dancing. I'm going to have to get my video camera out more. It's definitely worth it for moments like this. The chop chop robot is hilarious.
Everything is just too precious Jen! I'm glad you all had such fun!
ha! they are SO cute!! :)
LOL! the robot-looking walk is priceless! too funny!
Emma loved watching this with me. The boys look so cute and serious!
Post a Comment