Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Day of Swimming Lessons

A real quick before picture (no Ian wasn't crying, the sun was in his eyes). They were both really excited about swimming lessons. They both were going to be in level one but Evan's teacher scared him so we ended up switching him to the Mommy and Me class, which he is doing much better in.

Ian is doing really well. He is already trying to swim with his face in the water and is stretching out nicely to kick instead of just looking like a doggy in the water.
















I think they will really do well this year in the water, especially with all the extra practice we have been getting with going to the pool in the afternoons. They are my little water monkeys!!

3 comments:

mommamikki said...

Looks COLD to me! haha
The water here in Wisconsin is still to stinkin' cold to me!
Good luck with lessons!

Melanie said...

Oh good--I'm glad they both enjoyed their swim lessons!

debbiec said...

cute cute pics. are those the spf swim tops?

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...