retired SAHM trying to fill the time
Awwwww....he looks adorable!
Cute! You got a great photo of him. It's always so hard to get good photos at those events!
He is just too flippin cute!! So glad you are a great blogger these days! I miss ya, and it is great to read up on how you and the kids are doin!
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
3 comments:
Awwwww....he looks adorable!
Cute! You got a great photo of him. It's always so hard to get good photos at those events!
He is just too flippin cute!! So glad you are a great blogger these days! I miss ya, and it is great to read up on how you and the kids are doin!
Post a Comment