Sunday, December 30, 2007

If I have to count them all.

I did 152 layouts as of today for the year 2007. I don't know if I will get anymore done tomorrow but if I do I can adjust it accordingly.

I went to a crop on Friday night at Scrapbook Heaven with my friend Melanie and I ended up getting 5 layouts (out of the 6 I had all planned out) done. Pretty good for me in 5 hours. Means I am getting better about planning my layouts.







Most of these are inspired by Becky Fleck sketches in one way or another.

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Cool! WTG on all your layouts for the year too. Lets see: My favorite thing on each of your pages...I like the background paper and the sprinkling of jewels on your SWIG page, the way you layered the title on the tattoo page, the kiss picture on the Adore page, the series of pictures on the handwashing page, and the circle itself on the top one!:) Great work Jen.

Lacey said...

Ahhh, my scrap idol strikes again:-)

Of course, you didn't have to put up a pic of me....LOL!

Melanie said...

Let me just tell everyone that those LOs look even more awesome in person! It was great scrapping with you! I still need to scan mine, but I'm happy with how much I got done at the crop!

Catherine said...

They are awesome layouts! Love the round one....how do you store those? And how fun to be able to go with Mel!

Kristina said...

Love them all! I especially like how you did your title in "I adore these 2 boys"....I'm probably going to have to scraplift that.

TFS!

Katie said...

awesome layouts! I like the hand washing one.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...