Make a list of what outdoor decorations you have. Again, you might want to expand this to how you chose the decorations or what certain decorations mean to you.
Can we say Scrooge or is it Blackhole on the Face of the Earth?

The only decorations that I have outside of my house are the artifical wreath on my front door and a snowman sign that when you walk in front of it it sings Frosty the Snowman.
In our new neighborhood EVERYONE decorates outside their house. In fact I haven't seen a lot of Christmas trees in the front window but those huge inflateable things (which I think are ugly) are on almost every front yard around here. Even our neighbors put lights on all the bushes and lights on the roofline.
Hubby and I talked about it before he left on business and we might try to do something but it might have to wait until next year, Darren told me to start working on a plan. LOL!!
1 comment:
Aw, you don't have to decorate just because everyone else does! I love those inflatable things (sorry!) because the kids get such a kick out of them. :)
Post a Comment