Monday, December 03, 2007

I am on a roll!!


Second layout done in 2 days. Doesn't hurt that these are pictures I printed out and took with me to the b&b retreat back in October so I already had them all printed out but that was it.

Because I am being lazy and not going upstairs to scan these since they are just going on my blog, I also took some pictures of some of the details so you could see them better.

4 comments:

debbiec said...

another great layout jen. you ARE on a roll!!! love the lacing. too cool!

Melanie said...

I love what you did with the gears! I also love the effect of the eyelets and floss!

lisa said...

What a FAB technique! So gonna lift this...if *I* get back to scrappin! Who/what is that great pp??

Janelle Shultz said...

i love this layout! so CUTE!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...