Ask your kids what Christmas means to them. I would suggest that you ask them separately and then maybe get them together with their answers. My kids tend to mimic each other when they’re together, but sometimes that will enable the younger ones to think of an answer they wouldn’t normally think of. If you don’t have children, then you may want to reminisce about your own childhood or you might want to write about the nieces or nephews or other young family members.
Well since I am a little afraid of what a 5 year old and an almost 3 year old would say because it is probably something to do with getting and not giving I am going to go with what I think the reason of Christmas is.
For me Christmas means family and spending time together but most of all for me Christmas is about giving. I am one of those weird people who loves to give presents. Don't get me wrong I love getting them too but I mostly love giving things to people especially when they aren't expecting it. I love to wrap up things with bows and ribbons and hand them out to people. I love playing Santa Claus.
1 comment:
Great idea! Gonna have to do that with my youngins...and you're right they do mimic each other. Love that you like giving gifts...send one my way! hee hee JK! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment