


Probably would have looked better if I actually turned on the old computer upstairs and scanned them. Might have to look at bringing it down here and putting it somewhere where I can use it on the laptop.
Thanks for looking.



I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
4 comments:
AWESOME layouts!!! i love the smoke plume on the first one, and that is a GREAT use of eyelets on the second one...adorable pics of ian, too. and the third one is just cool. i am droolong over those title letters!
I love the layouts. Love the placement of the photos on the 2pager. Glad you got to dust off your supplies - you rock!
good deal. I've been dusting mine off too.
I really do love your style, Jen--and yes, you DO have a "style"! ;)
Post a Comment