
Holiday Memory #9 - Holiday Eating
What are your favorite things to eat during this time of year? List some reasons why each particular dish is one of your favorites. Does it evoke special memories? Is it only offered during the Christmas Holidays? Describe in more detail how to prepare your favorite dish or treat.
Oh I like this blog topic -- gives me a reason to have to make some stuff to come back and take pictures of it!!
I love making sugar cookies and decorating them. And Christmas candies and all kinds of cookies and did I mention candies!!! My favorite candies are homemade peanut butter balls and haystacks and divinity!!
As for our Christmas day meal, I really like to have ham along with mashed potatoes and gravy. And I think for dessert this year I am going to make the raspberry cheesecake that I made and the family loved!!
1 comment:
That all sounds yummy! I'll have to ask you for your sugar cookie recipe. I need a good one that I can use the cookie cutters on.
Post a Comment