Friday, December 21, 2007

SWIG

So over the Veterns Day weekend my girlfriends and I all got together here in town and ended up a bar named Swig. It was this really nice martini bar. Now for someone who doesn't drink and has never had a martini, I did pretty good that night and found that I really really like sour apple martinis.

One of my friends Mel sent me this awesome little Christmas gift, I love it so much and I have it sitting out on the counter (minus the chocolate which was eaten in record time) and I smile everytime I see it!!

Thanks again Mel and you are welcome to come and visit any time!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Such an aweseome thing for Mel to do to help us *remember* Swig! Some might have a harder time remembering that night than others ;)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...