Describe the Christmas cards you are sending this year. Are they the same as in previous years? Do you include photos or a newsletter? How many do you send? Who do you send them to—just family? Do you send some to friends or family that you don’t otherwise communicate with?
Since we have had kids I have always sent a picture Christmas card (well except that one year that Evan was born and I got a wild hair to MAKE Christmas cards -- don't look for me to ever do that again). This years picture is of both the boys sitting on Santa's lap. It is pretty cute and is right now at Target being printed out.
I pretty much send them to family and friends. A lot of them are people that I don't talk to much throughout the year but still want to stay in touch with.
This year I am really late getting my Christmas cards out, I normally like to have them done by Thanksgiving but I have had a hard time getting my act together. I should get off the computer right now and make up my list instead of all this blogging.

Oh and one last thing about Christmas cards. I love to save the ones that I get from friends and family and make stuff out of them the next Christmas.
1 comment:
Ooh! You'll have to show me what you make out of the Christmas cards. Christmas cards almost seem like an afterthought here, because I get so tired of nagging DH about writing the Christmas letter.
Post a Comment