I feel bad for all of you who are stuck inside cause as much as I miss the snow and change of the season you cannot beat playing outside in 74 degree weather on New Year's Eve. I have all the windows open in the house and there is a beautiful breeze blowing through.
Ian is even wearing shorts because he was so hot.

Happy New Year's Eve, I hope everyone's weather starts being nicer. According to one of the weather men here it is supposed to start getting colder here for the next week so we should enjoy this while we can. But that is only if you listen to channel 5, channel 4 tells a different story.
3 comments:
I'd have a hard time giving up the seasons, but can understand how you like having the warmer weather in the winter. But I have snow and we're going snowmobiling this weekend!
It's been wonderful weather, and for once, I'm not stuck at work totally unaware of how beautiful it is because there are no windows at work!
I'd never give up the 4 seasons in Michigan! NEVER! I'm glad you are enjoying your warmth though Jen!
Post a Comment