
I know it has been a really long time since I have done a layout but I really was feeling it yesterday so I just embraced it and ran with it. Rosalie in my Ames Area Croppers Yahoo group was issuing some challenges and the first one was to create a round layout and I am finally getting done with this first challenge.
I took a picture of it because I wasn't sure how to scan a round layout so sorry if the quality isn't up to par. I am really happy with how it turned out and I used up a lot of things that I have had laying around for a while.
The journaling says...
Bath done.
Teeth brushed.
Jammies on.
Bear, blankie, and a sippy cup of milk
on the couch because it's
ALMOST
BED
TIME
but first one cartoon with mommy &
dadddy before it is time to get tucked in.
Ian at 3 years old.
Ames Iowa.
**you can click on the image to make it bigger so you can see it better**
7 comments:
my new favorite of yours!!! of course, you know my love for round layouts! awesome job! :)
Well, Jen dear, you haven't lost your touch. This is totally wonderful.....and inspirational. Going to tuck this away in my mental file for future use. Don't stop now.
Yep, you're still my scrap idol:-)
Looks great! I love the little orange zig-zag border around the circle. And WTG getting back into the scrapping :)
Scrap idol is right! This is fabulous, Jen!
LOVE this round LO Jen!! You NEVER cease to amaze me!!
love this circle! love the journaling!
Post a Comment