My hubby and I swore we would never go back to this place after we took Ian there when he was little but Evan talks about it all the time!! It is so cute, we drive past and even though he has never been there and doesn't know what it all is he always says "I'm going to take Kimberlee there on my birthday."
Well Kimberlee wasn't able to come but we decided to go to Chuck E Cheese anyways for an early birthday party and we were pretty impressed. It was nice and clean inside and there was some one constantly cleaning things inside. And most surprisingly, the pizza was actually good!!
We invited Phillip, a friend of the boys, and his mom to come along with us and the three of them had so much fun with the tokens and playing all the games.
5 comments:
We don't have one here where I am, so I can't relate, but it looks like a lot of fun for the kidlets!
Happy birday Evan. I love the cake.
I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as you thought!@ ;)
Happy Birthday! It can be a zoo there, but they do throw a great party!
Chuck E. Cheese **shudder**. They just opened one up near me - and I have to say it was a smaller one and clean and I'd go again - under duress ;)
Happy Birthday Evan!!
Post a Comment