Saturday, December 22, 2007

I made a cake!!

Evan's 3rd birthday is on the 24th and I decided to make a cake this year instead of buying one. I found one of those mold pans at Hobby Lobby and it was Evan's favorite Lightning McQueen.

After much trouble with getting food colors that were the right color this is what came out.

Pretty cute, if I do say so myself. And I know that Evan will love it.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

You did an awesome job on the cake!!

Lacey said...

You RAWK!!

Melanie said...

Oh wow! What a cool cake! You did a fantastic job!

Cheri said...

What an awesome cake! Good job Jen:)

debbiec said...

wow! awesome job!

Emma said...

Wow - you are so talented - that looks awesome!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...