Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Holiday Memory #11

Holiday Memory #11 - Holiday Shopping
List some stores that you always seem to go to for your holiday shopping. Why those stores? Do you like to “one-stop shop” or do you like to go to different stores to find exactly what you want? Do you use online versus bricks-and-mortar stores? Why one versus the other?


This is hard for me to answer because I normally start shopping for the next Christmas as soon as Christmas is over. I like to have my shopping all done before the actually holiday shopping season starts.

This year I found myself shopping online a lot more than I have in recent years. I like that I don't have to drag the kids out because shopping with them in tow really isn't festive at all.

Online I shopped at this year....
1. Ebay
2. Tiger Direct
3. Land's End
4. LL Bean
5. Target.com
6. MLC Woodworking
7. Chefs.com
8. Amazon.com

Real stores I shopped at this year...
1. Sears
2. Walmart
3. Target
4. Toys R Us
5. Macys
6. Woodcraft
7. Gymboree
8. The Children's Place
9. Old Navy
10. Borders

There are probably more that I am forgetting but really I shop at these main stores and that is it (ok with the exception of buying presents for myself at scrapbooking stores).

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I usually don't shop at many stores. One stop shopping is what I'm all about, so places like Target are big ones for me.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...