Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday Memory #14

Holiday Memory #14 - The Weather
Describe the weather during the holidays in your part of the world. Does the type of affect your “Christmas spirit”? Is there anything you do to make up for the weather?


I am originally from Iowa so this year the weather is really affecting how my holiday spirit is feeling. In Iowa the weather outside is normally frightful just like the song says and if it isn't you can dream of a white Christmas and it will normally come true.

Here in Texas the weather was for the longest time at record highs (meaning 80s and shorts) and sunny. I just couldn't get it through my head that it was December. It is finally getting colder outside and feeling a little bit more like Christmas and while I know it won't happen, I can't help but to dream of a white Christmas.

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...