Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Holiday Memory #4

Holiday Memory #4 = Decorating the Tree
Describe how your tree is decorated. Do you have a certain color scheme or a certain theme? Do you have colored versus clear lights? What types of ornaments do you hang on your tree? You might want to expand this to describing what certain ornaments mean to you or what type of ornaments you like to buy.

I love to have colorful things on my tree and I have to say none of them match and that is what I like. I have ornaments on my tree from all around the world and I like to pick up new ones when we go some place special to remember it. Or from family like this one from my Grandma Kotz that she gave me the Christmas before she passed away. It is very special to me.

There are ornaments on the tree from when Darren and I were little kids that our parents have kept for us, ornaments that people and we have given to our kids now too.
And my absolute favorites are homemade ones that the kids make for the tree!!! I buy ornaments because they mean something to me like this year I bought 2 glass balls for the boys, one was a Star Wars one and one a Cars one. They loved getting to hang them on the tree all by themselves.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Some ornaments just hold those special memories, don't they? :)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...